Let's face it.
Freelancing can be tough.
Especially when you are just starting out.
On top of everything else you have to figure out all these challenges...
And just as importantly
Not to mention the thorny issue of what and how you should be charging.
And let's not start on the clients who ghost you or the non-payers.
What's more, there is another harsh truth that no one wants to talk about...
And it's this:
Getting clients has little to do with how good you are at your job.
It doesn't matter if you are a phenomenal photographer, a great graphic designer or a marvellous marketing pro...
No matter how talented you are, it’s NEVER going to guarantee clients.
Or that you are going to make the money you think you deserve.
And why not, you may well ask?
Because being good at what you do is simply not enough to cut it as a successful freelancer.
You also need to know how to build, market and manage a business.
But for most freelancers, running a profitable business doesn't come naturally.
We are too busy honing our skills and doing our ‘thing’.
And in any event, once potential clients see what we can do, the money will come rolling in, right?
I know from personal experience what it’s like:
• Not getting paid on time
• Not getting paid at all and the clients doing a runner
• Marketing to everyone – and getting no one
• Giving my services away for free (YES. FREE) and receiving zero benefit in return
• Being overworked, underpaid and undervalued
• Not having a crumb of work for months on end (that one nearly broke me)
And many other quite frankly scary experiences that I would never wish on anyone.
And that includes you.
Imagine then, for just a moment, if you could
Learn how to attract your ideal clients who are suited to you and aligned to who you are and what you do
Avoid the feast or famine cycle many freelancers go through;
clients one minute, none the next
Have effective systems and processes in place to ensure your business runs as smoothly as possible
Boost your business going forward with effective strategies to build and grow your audience
has been put together to teach you all this and more.
• How to build the right foundations for your freelance business from the get-go
• How to identify your USP, brand and niche
• How and where to find your ideal clients
• How to deal with client calls and follow-ups
• Essential systems and processes you need to have in place to ensure your business runs as smoothly as possible
• Contracts and proposals – what to cover
• The Freelancer Toolkit - what you need to successfully run your freelance business
• Pricing - what and how you should charge and the type of client to avoid if you want to get paid
• Upwork and other online job boards - including sample proposals
• Tips and strategies for marketing yourself both online and offline
• Effective strategies to build your audience and grow your business
• Sales funnels, email marketing and case studies
• How to boost your business going forward by packaging your passion
The course is video based so you can also listen to it like you would your favourite podcast There are also downloadable PDF worksheets for the exercises.
If you are starting out freelancing or your freelance business is not working out as you had hoped – this is the course for you!
And the best thing?
YOU CAN BUY IT NOW FOR JUST $149 INTRODUCTORY OFFER
At this price it really is a no-brainer
Many course creators like to tout that their way is the only way - not Eleanor. In this course you will not only get clear on what you can be doing to be a successful freelancer, but also understand the many avenues you have open to you to build your business going forward. The course is extremely well structured and the exercises at the end ensure you are on track and put into place what you have been learning.
Eleanor Goold, Creative Director and Founder of Kreativ Copywriting
Eleanor Goold is the founder of Kreativ Copywriting, a successful copywriting, coaching and consulting business. She also runs several online communities including Compelling Copy Corner Facebook Group and The Copywriter LinkedIn Group. She is co-host of The Anti-Social Chat Show and has a growing following on LinkedIn. Eleanor created The Utterly Compelling Academy, a series of online courses to pass on her knowledge about freelancing, copywriting, content creation and marketing.
You owe it to yourself and your clients!