About this course
On this course you will learn:
• How to build the right foundations
• How to identify your USP, brand and niche
• How and where to find your ideal clients
• How to deal with client calls and follow-ups
• Essential systems and processes you need to have in place
• Contracts and proposals – what to cover
• Pricing - what and how you should charge
• Upwork and other online job boards
• Marketing yourself both online and offline
• Effective tips and strategies to build your audience
• Sales funnels, email marketing and case studies
• How to boost your business going forward
SPECIAL BONUSES INCLUDE:
• Invaluable templates, checklists, proposals and prompts
• A 30-minute LIVE one-to-one consultation call
• Exercises at the end of each section that you can do in your own time
Intro to building the right foundations, researching your market and the questions you should be asking before you start.
How to build the right foundations for your freelance business and research the market
Your turn to research (plus potential questions you can ask!)
Intro to client strategy.
Where does your ideal client hang out? Where to best find work as a freelancer.
How to attract your ideal clients
How to best use social media to market your business and attract clients
LinkedIn prospecting and why it is an effective strategy for freelancers
Effective traditional marketing for freelancers
Your turn to put in place your client strategy
How to use the content repurpose schedule and download.
Intro to client calls, proposals and follow up
How to best conduct client calls for your optimum success
Discovery Calls & Free Consults. What are they and should you offer them?
Client proposals & follow ups. Why they are important and what you should include.
Your turn plus client call prompt sheet and proposal template
Intro to pricing
Pricing strategies for freelancers
Should you display your prices on your website and marketing materials?
Common mistakes to avoid as a freelancer to ensure you get paid
Type of client to avoid if you want to get paid
Your pricing strategy
Intro to essential systems and processes to have in place
The importance of contracts and what to include
Essential systems and processes to have in place so your freelance business runs smoothly
Strategies and ideas for onboarding clients
Must-have tools to run your freelance business
Your turn plus contact checklist
Intro to audience building.
Email marketing for your freelance business
How to best use surveys
Collaboration as a strategy for building your audience
Case studies and testimonials to boost your authority and build your audience
An intro to sales funnels and how to use them to build your audience and get clients
Your turn plus case study template and client questionnaire