Like this content? Leave a comment or share it on social media :-)
Copy Protected by Chetan's WP-Copyprotect.
10 of the Best Copywriting and Advertising Quotes
Do you think advertising is a waste of time and money? It shouldn’t be. Here we have compiled a list of 10 of the best copywriting and advertising quotes to inspire you.
- “Sell a good night’s sleep – not the mattress.” Instructor at Academy of Art University, Advertising program
- “The man who stops advertising to save money is like the man who stops the clock to save time”. Thomas Jefferson
- “There are two motives to action: self-interest and fear” Napoleon Bonaparte
- “People aren’t interested in you. They’re interested in themselves”. Dale Carnegie
- “If you don’t sell, it’s not the product that’s wrong, it’s you”. Estee Lauder
- “If you wish others to believe in you, you must first convince them that you believe in them’. Harvey Mackay
- “The consumer isn’t a moron; she is your wife. You insult her intelligence if you assume that a mere slogan and a few vapid adjectives will persuade her to buy anything”. David Ogilvy
- “Advertising is about one thing: happiness.” Don Draper (Mad Men)
- “If it doesn’t sell, it isn’t creative.” David Ogilvy
- “In our factory, we make lipstick. In our advertising, we sell hope.” Peter Nivio Zarlenga
And to round things off nicely, here is Don Draper’s take on selling lipstick….Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y4b-DEkIps
You can view the video version of this post below (to really get into the groove…turn up the volume!) 🙂